Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Men: Is Kate Upton the Hottest Chick ever?



Kate Upton, Kate Upton, Kate Upton...where do I even begin? Wait a second, that was a retarded question, of course I know where to begin. I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "Silk Hugs." I mean jesus christ, those babies are out of this world! At 5'10" with some healthy measurements of 33D-25-36, Kate literally looks like a 2011 version of Marilyn Monroe pumped with a little extra silicone. Okay yes, I've heard the critics, who've said,"OMFG, look at her mouth! What an awful tooth-to-gum ratio!!" My response: WTF!! As men, wouldn't you prefer a woman who was a little on the 'gummy' side, if you know what I mean? I have absolutely zero problem with her mouth, in fact, I embrace it. Smile Kate! Let us see those pearly whites! Kate turns 19 in a month, so let's hope that like a fine wine, she only gets better with age.

No comments: